The CIOs have spoken…
224 CIOs participated in the CIO Association of India‘s annual survey on India’s Most Respected Technology Vendors.
We asked them the question “Which technology vendor (operating in India) do you respect the most?“
- IBM continues to dominate the list. Even though it has lost more than 8% of the votes compared to 2012, it is still almost three times as respected as the next name on the list.
- Oracle and Google are no longer part of the top 10, they were at 6th and 10th place respectively in 2012.
- Microsoft has gained four spots, jumping from 8th to 4th place.
- Dell and HP have exchanged places, Dell is now 2nd and HP occupies the 3rd spot.
- Cisco has dropped three places from 4th to 7th.
- EMC and Cognizant are the new entrants into the top 10.
(Click on the image to zoom)